Maqetta Announces Release of Preview 6
The Maqetta team is pleased to announce the Preview 6 release on Maqetta.org.
Here is a summary of new features:
Visual editor improvements:
- Selection chrome has new look (and revised behavior)
- Ability to drag a widget by mouse-down on interior
- Elastic band select
- Alt-key or Option-key to copy a widget with drag operation
- Select parent, Select ancestor, Unselect all (on context menu)
- Move to front, move to back, move forward, move backward (absolutely positioned widgets - on context menu)
Mobile UI sketching:
- Mobile device silhouettes as clip art :iPhone, iPad, Android_340x480, Android_480x800, AndroidTablet, Blackberry phone
- Countless fixes so that Dojo Mobile widgets can be used in sketch mode
- New mobile sketching tutorial.
GridX support, with creation wizard that allows for column control
- GridX replaces DataGrid
Properties palette improvements:
- ‘moveTo’ properties provide drop-downs of current mobile views
- ‘class’ attribute provides drop-down list of currently used classes
- ‘class’ and ‘id’ ‘fields on separate lines, and are stretchable
Drawing tool improvements:
- revised collection of line/arrow widgets (Line, Arrow, Polyline, Polyline Arrow)
- ability to drag out initial size and direction for lines and arrows
- multiple-click create of polylines
Mobile UI improvements:
- Mobile silhouette orientation now persists
- moveTo property now lists existing mobile view ids
- You can now drag and drop widgets into ListItems
- IconContainer now has a easier to use editing tool
Limited PHP file support - Maqetta page editor allows PHP constructs (and generally just ignores them) inside the HTML files. See release notes for details.
CSV data file support - previous versions only support JSON data
Many bug fixes
Migration of User Workspaces - if you run on Maqetta.org, your projects should be migrated automatically. See release notes for details.